Principal Investigator:Richardson, Paul, G
Site Investigator(s):Raje, Noopur,
Site Research Nurse(s):Babcock, Elise,
Lively, Kathleen, J.
Marzullo, Tess, V.
Nutter, Meredith, Elise
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and preliminary efficacy of CC-92480 in
combination with standard treatments.
• Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status score of 0, 1 or 2
For participants in Cohorts A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I, J, and K the following inclusions will
- Documented diagnosis of multiple myeloma (MM) and measurable disease
- Documented disease progression during or after their last antimyeloma regimen
- Achieved a response (minimal response [MR] or better) to at least 1 prior treatment
- Plasma cell leukemia, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, POEMS syndrome (polyneuropathy,
organomegaly, endocrinopathy, monoclonal protein, and skin changes) or clinically
- Known central nervous system (CNS) involvement with myeloma
- Received immunosuppressive medication within the last 14 days of initiating study
- Uncontrolled hypertension or uncontrolled diabetes within 14 days prior to enrollment
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria apply
Protocol #: 19-389