Principal Investigator:Preston, Mark
A prospective, Phase 3, multi center, single-arm, imaging study investigating the safety and
diagnostic performance of Radio-hybrid Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen (rhPSMA) 7.3 (18F)
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) ligand in men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer.
1. Patient is male and aged >18 years old.
2. Histologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
3. Patients electing to undergo Radical Prostatectomy (RP) with Pelvic lymph node
1. Patients who are planned to have an x-ray contrast agent or other PET radiotracer <24
hours prior to the PET scan.
2. Patients currently receiving, or with a prior history of, Androgen Deprivation Therapy
Protocol #: 20-073