Message from the Co-Chairs
The Dana-Farber Leadership Council is the most important and fulfilling philanthropy in which we are involved. Many of us have been touched by cancer in some way, be it through a personal experience, with a family member, a colleague, or a friend. The
work we do through the Leadership Council directly helps the fight against cancer by raising money for and increasing awareness of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's lifesaving work.
The Council provides members with an incredible forum for learning about strides being made against cancer and brings together a superb group of more than 120 professionals representing the Greater Boston business community.
We are passionate about the Leadership Council and Dana-Farber. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about the Council and why we are involved.
Jeff Beale and Deb Drapalla
Co-Chairs, Dana-Farber Leadership Council
Role of Members
It is the responsibility of Leadership Council members to:
Make an annual gift of $250 or more
- The suggested annual gift is $1,000 or more
- A gift of $1,500 qualifies you for membership in Dana-Farber’s President’s Circle
Attend at least one meeting or event per calendar year.
Spread awareness of the mission and work of Dana-Farber. The following are potential outlets:
- Participate in, organize, or volunteer at Dana-Farber fundraising events
- Recruit new members through personal and/or professional networks
- Serve on a Council committee (Annual Giving, Golf, Jimmy Fund Events, Outreach, Pan-Mass Challenge, Walk)
- Host a Council or committee meeting at your workplace
Contact us to sign up for the Leadership Council
Contact: Rebecca Gavin