- Dr. Stuart H. Orkin, chair of pediatric oncology at Dana-Farber, was honored for his lifetime research on blood development.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, Honors
- Dr. Anthony D’Amico comments on the availability of the PSA test for men to check for Prostate cancer.
- A study led by Dr. David Reardon shows a new vaccine increases long term survival in certain brain cancer patients.
- Lisa Diller comments on a study that shows a substantial number of children with cancer carry cancer-predisposing mutations inherited from a parent.
- Fewer U.S. men are being screened for prostate cancer, and fewer cases of the disease are being diagnosed nationwide, according to researchers at Dana-Farber.
- Dr. Ann Partridge comments on breast cancer patients who are pregnant and how they should be vigilant about reporting any symptoms to their doctor.
- Seven major U.S. and European cancer institutions including Dana-Farber are banding together to study the massive amounts of data produced by sequencing tests in an effort to improve treatment decisions.
- A Dana-Farber patient talks about the Executive Council luncheon aimed at supporting the Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at the Institute.
- Dr. Mehra Golshan talks about the benefits of a new advance in reconstructive surgery for women with breast cancer.
Showing 21-30 of 628 items