News tagged ‘PatientSafety’ clear
- Dr. David Frank, who says that tracking drug pedigree is paramount in determining its authenticity, explained how Dana-Farber checks the provenance of all drugs its caregivers use.
Tags: chemotherapy, PatientSafety
- Pharmacy Director Sylvia Bartel explains how Dana-Farber compounds or creates its own sterile medications, in the wake of the recent meningitis outbreak linked to a Massachusetts specialty pharmacy.
- Dr. Edward J. Benz, Jr., discusses Dana-Farber's flu vaccination policy, emphasizing that Dana-Farber patients are some of the most vulnerable to all kinds of infection.
Tags: Influenza, PatientSafety
- Ralph Nerette talks about his job as manager of security services at Dana-Farber.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has made the top 10 on a new scoreboard for US medical centers with the best patient care.
Tags: PatientSafety, PatientSupport