News tagged ‘Genomics’ clear
- Dr. Katherine Janeway led a study finding some pediatric cancer patients harbor mutations in their tumor or germline that have potential clinical significance, either for diagnosis or treatment.
Tags: ChildhoodCancer, Genomics, Genetics
- Dr. Barrett Rollins talks about President Obama's new national effort called "moon shot" to help in the fight against cancer.
Tags: BasicResearch, Genomics
- A new study led by Dr. Stacy Gray and Dr. Katherine Janeway showed online marketing for products related to personalized cancer medicine often failed to explain the limits of the genetic tests.
- Dr. Barrett Rollins commented in The Journal of the American Medical Association about how precision medicine has helped patients at Dana-Farber.
Tags: Genomics, TargetedTherapy
- Dr. Stacy Gray and Dr. Katherine Janeway studied websites offering products or services related to "personalized cancer medicine." Their research showed online marketing to consumers often failed to explain the limits of the genetic tests.
Tags: Genomics, Genetics