News tagged ‘Melanoma’ clear
- Dr. Jennifer Lin discussed a bill proposed by Massachusetts lawmakers that would bar anyone under age 18 from using tanning beds.
Tags: Melanoma, Prevention
- Dr. Jennifer Lin discussed the new FDA regulations for tanning beds.
Tags: Melanoma, SkinCancer
- Dr. F. Stephen Hodi commented on advances in melanoma treatments.
- Dr. Glenn Dranoff talks about a Phase I clinical trial of an implantable vaccine to treat melanoma, the most lethal form of skin cancer.
Tags: BasicResearch, Melanoma
- Dana-Farber and Harvard University have launched a human trial to test a potential vaccine against melanoma, a deadly form of skin cancer.
Tags: BasicResearch, Melanoma, SkinCancer
- Customized cancer treatment is getting closer to reality, as researchers have come up with single drugs that can treat many different kinds of cancers. One example is Kevetrin, now in Phase I clinical trials at Dana-Farber.
Tags: Melanoma, Nutrition, Prevention