News tagged ‘HeadNeckCancers’ clear
- Join Dana-Farber physician Dr. Robert Haddad for a half-hour live
Twitter chat on Thursday, Sept. 16 to explore head and neck cancer risk,
treatment, and prevention.
- Dana-Farber researchers, in collaboration with colleagues at other biomedical centers, have confirmed a new set of genetic mutations involved in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- A report from the nation's leading cancer organizations shows rates of death in the United States from all cancers for men and women continued to decline between 2000 and 2009. The findings come from the latest Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer
Tags: CervicalCancer, Prevention, Survivorship, HeadNeckCancers, GynecologicCancers
- Dana-Farber researchers have received a three-year, $1.2 million research grant from Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) and the Farrah Fawcett Foundation to lead a team in developing and testing new vaccines for patients with cancers linked to the human papillomavirus (HPV).
Tags: Grants, HeadNeckCancers, GynecologicCancers
- Sequencing a patient's tumor before and after a clinical trial yielded information on why the tumor responded to and eventually resisted treatment, identifying mutations that may help guide the treatment of patients with cancers with similar mutations.
Tags: TranslationalResearch, HeadNeckCancers
- Scientists publish the first comprehensive catalog of genetic mutations and other abnormal changes found in 279 cancers of the head and neck, identifying several broken molecular pathways that might be targeted by existing and future cancer drugs.
Tags: BasicResearch, Genomics, HeadNeckCancers