IMGN529 in Treating Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase: Phase 1
Diagnosis: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
NCT ID: NCT01534715
(View complete trial on ClinicalTrials.gov)
DFCI Protocol ID: 12-279
The purpose of this study is to test the safety and tolerability of IMGN529 in patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Arnold Freedman, MD,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
- Relapsed or refractory NHL including tumor types: Follicular lymphoma (FL), marginal
zone lymphoma (MZL)/mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT), diffuse large B-cell
lymphoma (DLBCL), mantle cell lymphoma (MCL).
- Adequate organ function
- ECOG ≤ 2
- Recovered or stabilized from prior treatments.
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation
- Pregnant or lactating females
- Known central nervous system, meningeal or epidural disease including brain