Chemical Biology Interest Group
At monthly faculty meetings, chemical biologists discuss ongoing research in their labs to foster collaboration and translation of chemical biology principles into advancing basic and translation science.
We are open to hosting researchers and clinicians from the Institute, Harvard Medical School and the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center communities who may be interested in learning about the Chemical Biology Program or have a scientific and/or clinical question that requires chemical biology expertise. Please contact us using the information below.
Attendees at monthly faculty meetings include:
- Hari Arthanari, PhD: NMR; protein-protein interactions in transcription and translation
- Sara Buhrlage, PhD: medicinal chemistry; deubiquitylating enzymes (DUBs)
- Sirano Dhe-Paganon, PhD: X-ray crystallography; structural biology core
- Michael Eck, MD, PhD: X-ray crystallography; cellular signaling
- Eric Fischer, PhD: X-ray crystallography; degrader technology
- Nathanael Gray, PhD: drug discovery; kinases
- Justin Kim, PhD: organic synthesis; protein-protein interactions
- Milka Kostic, PhD: chemical biology; structural biology
- Jarrod Marto, PhD: proteomics; mass spectrometry (MS); Blais Proteomics Center
- Jun Qi, PhD: drug discovery; epigenetic regulators
- David Scott, PhD: medicinal chemistry core
- Loren Walensky, MD, PhD: stapled peptides; protein-protein interactions in apoptosis
For more information, contact Chemical Biology Program Director Milka Kostic, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.