Please contact us with any questions or inquiries:
New patients and general inquiries
Lynch Syndrome Center questions and appointments
Li-Fraumeni Syndrome and TP53 Center appointments
Adult patients: 617-632-2178
Pediatric patients: 857-215-1353
Genetics and Prevention Satellite appointments at the following locations:
- Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center at South Shore Hospital
- Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center at Milford Regional Medical Center
- Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention at Dana-Farber/New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology
- Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Merrimack Valley
- Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
General research inquiries
For referring physicians
A patient's primary care physician or community specialist is an integral part of the patient's care team; we are committed to collaborating with you in the care of your patient.
If you are a health care provider and would like to refer a patient, we look forward to working with you.
Find out more about
how to refer a patient to DF/BWCC.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Center for Cancer Genetics and Prevention
450 Brookline Avenue
Mail Stop DA10
Boston, MA 02215