Whether you are paying tribute to a family member, friend, or colleague who has cancer; have your own personal connection to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund; or just want to get your family and friends together to have a great time, your fundraiser will support compassionate care and cutting-edge research at Dana-Farber. No matter your age, interests, or fundraising experience, there is a way for everyone to get involved as a Jimmy FundRaiser!
How to Get Started
I'd like to organize a fundraiser. Where do I begin?
Fill out our quick and easy inquiry form and someone from our Event Fundraising team will be in touch to help you get started. Check out the Jimmy Fund Blog for some great ideas for fundraising in-person or online, and learn how some of our youth and teen fundraisers are giving back.
What kind of help can I expect from the Jimmy Fund Events team?
Our staff is just a phone call away and available to offer advice and answer your questions. Fundraising leads receive:
- A dedicated liaison from the Jimmy Fund team to help guide you through the process
- An online fundraising page to manage donations and share information about your fundraiser
- Access to a comprehensive online fundraising resource center and fundraising tips
What types of fundraisers are possible?
Whatever your interest or passion, there is a fundraiser for you!
- Community events, like a bake sale, care wash, or yard sale
- Sports tournament, such as a golf event, walk, or run
- Digital events like a Facebook Fundraiser or social media challenge
- Auction/opportunity drawing
- Classroom fundraiser
- Gathering with friends and family
- And more!
Have a different idea? Contact our Event Fundraising team. Every fundraiser and every dollar from community members, like you, plays an important role in supporting Dana-Farber patients and their families.