About Dana-Farber Direct Connect
When it comes to cancer, it matters where you start. Dana-Farber Direct Connect provides guided access to world-renowned cancer treatment expertise at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Our trusted and dedicated patient liaisons will connect your employees and their families with our experts to treat their specific type of cancer. Dana-Farber Direct Connect provides dedicated oncology care coordination for your employees, their dependents, and retirees.
Dana-Farber Direct Connect can help employees:
- Easily understand the process of establishing or continuing care at Dana-Farber.
- Find the right specialist group, based on their type of cancer.
- Meet with a care team to explore options, or arrange an appointment for themselves or a loved one, based on their needs.
- Connect with the right resources at Dana-Farber.
The goal of Dana-Farber Direct Connect is to:
- Ensure precise and accurate diagnoses.
- Improve cancer outcomes, care, and experience for all patients across the country.
- Provide value for your health care dollars by ensuring the right treatment, at the right time, with coordinated care to improve outcomes.
- Help ensure all communities have access to best-in-class cancer care and innovations.
How does Direct Connect benefit your employees?
- Fast answers to questions: We support the unique needs of your employees and their families with a dedicated phone line and email address staffed by our highly experienced patient liaisons.
- Direct access to cancer care: We facilitate an initial in-person appointment as soon as is clinically appropriate
- Help with the details: We can assist in the collection of external medical records prior to an appointment.
- Making it easy to get here: We can help coordinate travel and lodging for employees who do not live near Dana-Farber.
- Staying in touch: Employees get regular check-ins from the dedicated Direct Connect team throughout their treatment journey.
What is the benefit to employers?
- Connecting your employees with the right treatment at the right time leads to lower health care utilization and controlled health care costs.
- Our personalized care and support services may mean fewer missed days of work.
- Offering an oncology-specific benefit from Dana-Farber differentiates your benefits from other employers, helping you attract and retain top talent.