Phase 1b Study of LY3295668 erbumine Monotherapy in Patients with Platinum-Sensitive, Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer
The purpose of this study is to determine the recommended phase 2 dose of LY3295668 erbumine
in participants with platinum-sensitive, extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- Have histological or cytological evidence of a diagnosis of platinum sensitive small
cell lung cancer that is extensive stage.
- Have adequate organ function.
- Have a performance status (PS) of ≤1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG)
- Have discontinued previous treatments for cancer.
- Are able to swallow capsules.
- Currently enrolled in a clinical study.
- Have a serious concomitant systemic disorder.
- Have a symptomatic human immunodeficiency virus infection or symptomatic
activated/reactivated hepatitis B or C.
- Have a significant cardiac condition.
- Have previously received an aurora kinase inhibitor.