Clinical Onboard Utilization of Image Guided Radiation Therapy with Magnetic Resonance (CONFIRM): A Master Protocol
This research is being done to determine the safety and feasibility of using a type of
radiation guided by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and chemotherapy to treat patients with
gastric and breast cancer. The name of the radiation machine involved in this study is the
MRIdian Linear Accelerator.
- Participants must have histologically or cytologically confirmed malignancy requiring
- Age 18 years of older
- ECOG performance status ≤2 (Karnofsky ≥60%, see Appendix A)
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
- Any further criteria listed in the specific disease site cohort
- History of allergic reactions attributed to gadolinium-based IV contrast
-- Note: If patient will not receive contrast, this is not applicable and kidney
function will not affect eligibility
- Severe claustrophobia or anxiety
- Participants who cannot undergo an MRI
- Any other exclusion criteria listed in the specific disease site cohort