In This Issue
- Welcome from the Editors - Welcome to the inaugural issue of Advances in Hematologic Malignancies, the new Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center (DF/BWCC) eNewsletter for providers across the country and around the world who hold an interest in the field.
- Clinical Trial Summary: Adult Lymphoma Program - The Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center (DF/BWCC) Adult Lymphoma Program operates a large and growing research program.
- Comments from George P. Canellos, MD - Dear Colleagues, One of the most rapidly progressing fields in medical oncology is that of hematologic malignancies.
- Complex Case Study: Early T-Cell Precursor Lymphoblastic Lymphoma - A 41-year-old man presented with 4 weeks of progressive dysphagia, reflux, involuntary weight loss, night sweats, dyspnea on exertion, and an enlarging left neck mass.
- Patient Care Spotlight: Lymphoma and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Adult Survivorship Program - Improvements in the diagnosis of lymphoma and therapeutic strategies have led to important gains in survival over the past several decades.
- Research Spotlight: An Outcome-Associated and Targetable Pattern of p53 and Cell Cycle Deregulation in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Our translational research group focuses on the pathogenesis and treatment of aggressive B-cell lymphomas, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). DLBCL, the most common non-Hodgkin lymphoma in adults, is a clinically and genetically heterogeneous disorder.