Information on Risk Factors, (Including HPV), Symptoms, Screening, Treatment, and Research
Ursula Matulonis, MD, director of the Gynecologic Oncology Program at the Susan F. Smith Center for Women's Cancers at Dana-Farber, leads a discussion on cervical cancer research, treatment and prevention, with medical oncologist Alexi Wright, MD, MPH, and radiation oncologist Larissa Lee, MD.
These videos are part of an archived webchat on cervical cancer that originally aired on January 20, 2015. Watch the full webchat, or view segments by topic:
- What Are Risk Factors for Cervical Cancer?
- What is the Link Between HPV and Cervical Cancer?
- Who Should Receive the HPV Vaccine?
- When and How Should a Woman Be Screened for Cervical Cancer?
- What Are the Different Types of Cervical Cancer?
- What Are the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
- What is the Latest Research in Cervical Cancer Treatment?
- How is Radiation Therapy Used to Treat Cervical Cancer?
- What Are the Sexual Side Effects of Cervical Cancer?
- What Are Treatment and Fertility Options for Young Women With Cervical Cancer?
Learn more about how we diagnose and treat cervical cancer.