The Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (DFMC), in collaboration with the Boston Athletic Association, offers the exciting opportunity to run the Boston Marathon® while raising critical funds to benefit the Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Since taking its first steps in 1990, DFMC has raised more than $90 million, resulting in improved survival rates and quality of life for cancer patients everywhere.
About the race course:
The historic Boston Marathon course starts in picturesque Hopkinton and travels through eight towns and cities to the grand finale in Boston's Copley Square.
Each team member receives:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Special recognition for top fundraisers
- Fundraising tips and tools, including a personal fundraising web page
- Dana-Farber race singlet and training apparel
- Exclusive pre-race and post-race amenities
- Team pre-race dinner and ceremonies
- Boston-area weekly training runs
- Training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® Men’s Open Division Champion, Jack Fultz
For more information, please visit www.RunDFMC.org.