About Companies for Cures
Through our Companies for Cures program, any company can create an employee giving program that benefits Dana-Farber, no matter the size of your organization. Every dollar truly makes a difference. For example, if 200 people from your company gave $2 a week for a year, you would generate $20,800 to fight cancer.
Why Companies for Cures?
This program is a win-win-win for everyone involved:
- Promote your organization's commitment to giving back
- Offer exciting leadership opportunities for your employees and increase staff morale
- Make automatic, convenient gifts through payroll deduction or by check or credit card
- Support a vital cause that affects millions of people every year
Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund:
- Can rely on consistent funding for research and patient care initiatives
- Accelerate progress toward the ultimate goal of eliminating cancer in its many forms
- Promote our cancer-fighting mission to the wider community
When can you start a program?
Companies can participate throughout the year and can begin at any time. Typically, kick-off events begin in the fall, so staff can determine their pledge amounts at this time, and distributions begin in the new year.