You can make a valuable impact on Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s groundbreaking research and comprehensive patient care through these easy and tax-efficient giving options:
Donor-Advised Funds: Give through your donor-advised fund to maximize your impact on the fight against cancer. Your fund sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
Stock or Securities: Make a gift of stock or securities to support a lifesaving mission and avoid capital gains tax on the appreciation of your stock.
Individual Retirement Account: If you or a family member are 70½ or older with an individual retirement account (IRA), you can make a tax-free gift to Dana-Farber directly from your IRA. This is called a qualified charitable distribution.
- Life Income Gifts: Earn income for yourself or beneficiaries when you create a
Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) or
Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT) to benefit Dana-Farber.
Your support fuels groundbreaking discoveries and initiatives
Here are a few examples of how Dana-Farber is changing cancer research and care.
- Led discovery, development, or clinical testing of 41 of 100 FDA new cancer drugs approved
- Developed 22 of the novel cancer drugs added to the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines
- Discovered the pathways to PDL1 and PD-L2 — a breakthrough that ignited the field of immunology
- Pioneered PROFILE, one of the broadest and most comprehensive enterprise-level, patient-based cancer genomics projects in the world
Please call Dana-Farber's Philanthropy office at 617-632-6099, or email Kimberly Mougenel.
Are you a financial advisor?
Please see our Resources for Advisors for more