Join online conversations about living with cancer by signing up for Dana-Farber CancerConnect. You can safely express your thoughts, pose questions, voice concerns, or just read what others have to say.
We have partnered with CancerConnect, a platform of online communities, to bring you into a circle of other cancer patients, survivors, family members, and friends. By joining this community, you can see how others are coping with a challenging disease.
CancerConnect offers you the opportunity to:
- Talk with others in a similar situation.
- Share experiences.
- Participate any time of day, from anywhere.
- Learn more about coping with your type of cancer, from patients across the country.
- Learn more about Dana-Farber, directly from other patients.
- Take advantage of background information and educational resources.
How It Works
- Registering with CancerConnect is fast, free, and confidential.
- Join a community focused on a diagnosis (such as lung cancer) or a situation (such as being a parent of a child with cancer).
- You can also participate in Dana-Farber-based communities that include other Dana-Farber patients.
- Join as many communities as you like.
- All communities are professionally monitored.
- You do not need to be a Dana-Farber patient to join.
Join Dana-Farber CancerConnect today. You have something to give, and something to gain.