Patient Financial Assistance
Dana-Farber's Patient Financial Assistance program helps patients who don't have the ability to pay for their health care.
The documents on this page offer more information about the program, but if you think you may have difficulty paying for your medical bills, please start by calling our Patient Billing Solutions Team at 617-632-3795.
- Summary of Dana-Farber's Patient Financial Assistance program
- Full policy
- How we calculate "amounts generally billed"
- Credit and collection policy
- Please visit www.mass.gov to find the Massachusetts Application for Health and Dental Coverage
- Summary (Español)
- Application (Español)
- Full policy (Español)
- How we calculate "amounts generally billed" (Español)
- Credit and collection policy (Español)
- Please visit www.mass.gov to find a Spanish-language version of the Massachusetts Application for Health and Dental Coverage
Resources for Marginalized Patients and Advocates
Dana-Farber is committed to reducing barriers to high-quality cancer care for medically underserved patients and their loved ones. And we are committed to addressing the socio-economic disparities and cultural differences that affect cancer risk. Learn about our resources for bringing cancer screening, treatment, and research to underserved patients and communities.