As a Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center patient, you have access to our adult patient portal: Patient Gateway. Provided in partnership with Mass General Brigham, Patient Gateway allows you to access your medical records and communicate directly with your care team. Depending on your treatment plan, you may receive care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital—Patient Gateway keeps all of your information in one central location.
Using the patient portal, you can:
- Get your lab and X-ray results online
- Request new appointments and prescription refills
- Exchange non-urgent messages with your doctor
- View visit summaries
- Update your allergies, known health conditions, and current medications
- Get reminders about upcoming appointments
- View and pay bills online
- Access portions of your medical record
- Find your COVID-19 and other vaccination records
If you are an adult patient, enroll today to start taking advantage of all that Patient Gateway has to offer. The easiest way to enroll in Patient Gateway is to request an activation code when you check in at Dana-Farber. We can send you this code by text or email. Once you have the code, you can enter it online and be guided through the enrollment process.
Additional Information About Patient Gateway
Get the Mobile App
If you have Patient Gateway questions or problems, please call 800-745-9683 on weekdays during business hours.