Accreditations and Certifications
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is recognized as an innovative leader in the world of research and care for oncology. We strive to maintain the highest standards for all programs in both the inpatient and outpatient hospital settings. Dana-Farber has been accredited or certified by the following bodies:
- Dana-Farber is a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated cancer center.
- Dana-Farber is proud to be Magnet Certified. Magnet certification is only achieved by a small number of hospitals who meet rigorous nursing and patient care standards.
- Dana-Farber is a member of the prestigious National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN).
- The accreditation of cellular therapies services (FACT) at Dana-Farber is essential to our world class care.
- Dana-Farber is part of the National Quality Forum (NQF), a not-for-profit, nonpartisan, membership-based organization that works to catalyze improvements in healthcare. NQF endorsement is the gold standard for healthcare quality.
- We are accredited by The Joint Commission.