Located in the Ruth and Carl J. Shapiro Center for Patients and Families
Whether you're a new patient or a longtime visitor to Dana-Farber, Concierge Services is worth a visit or phone call. Staffed by friendly volunteers who are ready to answer questions and make sure you find what you need, Concierge Services can help you
make the most of your time at Dana-Farber.
Visit us in the Shapiro Center for Patients and Families (first floor of Dana-Farber's Yawkey Center), or call 617-632-3750 to:
- Learn more about helpful programs and services for patients and their loved ones
- Explore options for lodging, including short-term housing, local hotels, and the American Cancer Society's
AstraZeneca Hope Lodge Center
- Get help finding your way in the Boston area, including public transportation
- Borrow an iPad for the day (available to patients and their loved ones)
- Pick up Dana-Farber publications, such as brochures and maps, as well as free books and magazines
- Take an audio tour of Dana-Farber's art collection
- Learn more about Boston-area attractions, restaurants, and events
To speak with a concierge, call 617-632-3750 or stop by the Shapiro Center for Patients and Families (first floor of Dana-Farber's Yawkey Center), open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.