Apple Spice Muesli with Blueberries and Almonds
- 2 apples, cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss apple cubes with lemon juice and spread over sheet pan. Roast for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, stir together all other ingredients. Add roasted apples, then refrigerate for 2+ hours until thickened.
- Top with fresh blueberries and more toasted almonds.
6 servings (8-ounce portions)
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.