About Nutrition Services
The nutrition experts at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center will help you follow a healthy diet during and after your cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition, and base their advice on scientifically sound nutrition research.
Our nutritionists are registered dietitians who can assist you in planning an optimal diet during any stage of your cancer journey, cope with any side-effects you may experience, and answer your questions about the latest findings on cancer and nutrition.
They can also offer you open-minded advice on vitamins and supplements you may consider integrating into your diet.
We encourage you to contact our nutrition experts for individual appointments and invite you to explore our online nutrition resources, including:
- How to plan meals
- How to manage cancer side-effects
- Ask the Nutritionist questions and answers about healthy eating for cancer patients
- Appealing recipes with nutrition tips
- Nutrition videos and other resources in our Health Library
- Information about upcoming cooking classes and seminars