Apple Spinach Salad
- 4 firm apples, cubed with skin
- 1 cup roasted black walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups fresh spinach, washed, wilted, and chopped
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.