Baked Haddock with Thyme
- 1 filet of fresh haddock
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk (or unsweetened coconut, almond milks)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Pour milk into a small bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and thyme. Dip the haddock in the milk, then press into the crumb mixture to coat.
- Place haddock in a glass baking dish.
- Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily, about 15 minutes.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.