Carrot and Ginger Salad
- 1 pounds carrots, grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a serving bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.