Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate shavings or cocoa powder
- Add 1/4 cup almond milk and cocoa powder in a bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Add in remaining almond milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Cover and place in fridge. Stir after 3 hours. Let chill overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries, mint, toasted coconut, and chocolate shavings.
Preparation Time | Yield:
20 minutes, plus overnight chilling | 4 servings
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.