Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Shake
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla or chocolate milk (can substitute soy, almond, rice, etc.)
- 1/2 cup chocolate frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 1/2 small ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high speed for two minutes or until all of the ingredients are smooth and creamy. Pour into two tall glasses.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.