- 3 pounds pineapple, cut into large cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Peel, core and chunk pineapple into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the cayenne pepper, coriander, cinnamon, and salt over the pineapple.
- Let the fruit macerate in a covered bowl on the table for one hour.
- Place pieces onto a hot grill to get marks – turn after 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.