Parchment Wrapped Citrus Salmon
- 1 6-ounce center cut salmon fillet, skinned
- 2 orange slices
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 lime slices
- 2 springs of fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Lay a slice of orange, lemon and lime in a line on the parchment and place a piece of salmon on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Cover salmon with another orange, lemon and lime slice. Toss a fresh dill sprig on top.
- Fold ends of parchment paper over fish and wrap like a package.
- Bake 15-20 minutes (~10 minutes on each side).
Source: Submitted by Adina Barnett, winner of the Friends of Dana-Farber's #CookForHope promotion.
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.