Red Pepper Farro Salad
- 1 and 1/2 cups farro
- 2 red peppers
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon regular paprika
- 1/2 garlic cube crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook farro according to package instructions.
- Dice peppers into small cubes.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the farro in a big bowl and add the peppers, oregano, spring onions, and feta.
- Pour the dressing over farro mixture and stir gently.
- Cool salad in fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.