Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
- 2 pounds pencil asparagus
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Clean asparagus and break off the tough ends.
- Roll asparagus in olive oil. Try coating each one.
- Place asparagus on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 F. for 15-20 minutes, until tender and crisp.
- Take out and sprinkle parmesan cheese over them.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
8 servings (5-7 spears)
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.