Roasted Corn Salad
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup of red onion, diced small (1 small onion)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh basil leaves
- Roast the corn for 10 to 15 minutes in a 400 F oven
- When the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob.
- Toss the kernels in a large bowl with the red onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Just before serving, toss in the fresh basil.
- Taste for seasonings and serve cold or at room temperature.
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.