- 3 ounces scallops
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- In a sauté pan, heat 3/4 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add scallops and heat until thoroughly cooked, flipping over once.
- Remove scallops from the pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Re-add the scallops to pan and heat for a remaining 2 minutes, or until all ingredients are at desired cooked appearance (longer cooking time will result in softer vegetables).
Source: Dana-Farber Brigham Cancer Center
Delicious and Nutritious Recipes
Our recipes are developed by Dana-Farber's staff of registered and board-certified dieticians. They feature a varied selection of dishes – including a few sweet treats you don't need to feel guilty about.
Our nutrition experts help patients follow a healthy diet during and after cancer treatment. They have special training in oncology and nutrition.