Volunteering at Dana-Farber is a rewarding and enriching experience. Dana-Farber staff, donors, and volunteers all work toward a common goal of defeating cancer. As a supplemental resource for patients and families, volunteers who work at Dana-Farber
are closely linked to this mission, as are those who volunteer at events that raise essential funds to support it. Volunteers are committed and reliable people who make a very real difference, everywhere they work.
Please read all the information on this site carefully before applying for a volunteer placement. For additional information on volunteer placements at the Institute, please contact Volunteer Services at 617-632-3307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer placements are Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Volunteers are expected to make a commitment of at least one year. Shifts may be weekly or monthly depending on your role.
- All volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Volunteer Opportunities are available at:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Longwood Medical Area
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Chestnut Hill
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - Merrimack Valley
- Remote Opportunities
- And more to come...
For additional information or to request an application, call Volunteer Services at 617-632-3307, or send us an email at