As a patient you receive:
- A team of specialists who are among the leading experts in gynecologic cancer diagnosis and treatment and are setting guidelines for other physicians around the world.
- A comprehensive diagnosis from pathologists who are exclusively dedicated to gynecologic cancer and make thousands of diagnoses each year.
- One of the largest and most active clinical trial programs in the country, including multiple
clinical trials for all types of gynecologic cancers.
- The latest options in minimally invasive and
- State-of-the-art radiation including 3D image-guided brachytherapy, which uses advanced imaging techniques to administer radiation precisely to the affected area, sparing surrounding
tissues and organs.
Sexual health rehabilitation, treatment, and counseling.
- A care team that includes specialists from the
Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital, one of the premier infertility
programs in the country.
- Advanced genetic tests and counseling through our
Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program.
Counseling, social work, and
support programs for patients and caregivers to help you and your loved ones cope with cancer.
- Complimentary treatments that may help relieve your symptoms or side effects through the
Zakim Center for Integrative Therapies.
- Access to
palliative care specialists to help improve quality of life.
Read our Insight blog for information and inspiration about gynecologic cancer treatment at Dana-Farber.