Welcome to the International Patient Center at Dana-Farber
We're here to support you throughout your care and treatment at Dana-Farber. Together with our adult cancer care partner, Brigham and Women's Hospital, we provide advanced multidisciplinary clinical care, while ensuring your social and cultural needs are met.
Meet Our Team
Our International Patient Center staff deliver personalized, comprehensive support throughout every stage of your patient journey. Here are some of the people you will meet:
- Intake Coordinator: Welcomes you to our cancer center and helps make sure you are ready for your first doctor's appointment.
- Records Specialist: Works with you to collect all necessary medical materials (pathology tissue, medical records, and images from scans) so our doctors can make treatment recommendations.
- Liaison: After your first doctor appointment, acts as your primary contact to coordinate your treatment with your health care team.
- Scheduler: Partners with your care team to schedule your appointments based on treatment recommendations.
- Concierge: Helps you find local resources in Boston, such as housing, transportation, activities, Halal markets, restaurants, and more.
- Interpreter Ambassadors: Makes sure you understand instructions from your doctor and ensures your care team has a full picture of your health care needs and goals.